What We Believe
1. The Bible, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testament, is the Word of God and is wholly without error.
2. The One True God exists eternally as three persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. The Lord Jesus Christ pre-existed as God the Son, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross to pay for our sins, was buried, bodily resurrected on the third day, ascended back to Heaven after 40 days, is seated at the right-hand of the Father and is coming again for born-again believers.
4. The Holy Spirit convicts mankind of sin, indwells the believer at salvation, lives within the believer, teaches the believer, fills the believer and empowers the believer for Christian service.
5. Man was created in the image of God, was tempted by Satan and fell into sin in the Garden of Eden resulting in spiritual death, and must be born-again to receive eternal life (salvation).
6. Salvation is by grace (the gift of God) through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross. This gift is complete and eternal from the moment of salvation.
7. The Church is the body and bride of Jesus Christ, composed of all born-again believers and meets together to worship God and encourage one another. It is to spread the gospel locally and around the world.
8. The Christian Life is to be developed by regular study of the Bible and prayer (both corporate and in private), serving the Lord through the local church and living in a way that others would see a likeness of Christ in us.
9. The Two Church Ordinances are the baptism of believers by immersion and the Lord’s Supper.
10. Satan exists as the great adversary of God and of all that is right. During the millennial reign of Christ, Satan will be locked-up in the Bottomless Pit, and will later be cast into the Lake-of-fire for eternity.
11. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ is the return of Christ to remove His Church from the earth, before the tribulation. He will again descend, with His church, after the tribulation, to establish His millennial kingdom on the earth.
12. The Future Life is the existence, after death, of a resurrected body. Believers will be rewarded and spend eternity with Jesus, unbelievers will be judged and spend eternity with Satan in the Lake-of-fire.